Paid Volunteers Befrienders & Home Helpers
Our client is seeking Volunteers, Befrienders & Home Helpers in Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden & surrounding towns and villages. £7:85 - £8:35 per hour (up to £16.70 per hour on bank holidays), plus mileage allowance, plus pension scheme available. We currently have part time & full time vacancies.
An award winning provider our client specialises in a consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one hour visits they believe this enables relationships to be central to the support they provide.
You will need to be available for our busy times which are:
- Early mornings/mornings – help prepare breakfast & support with morning routine.
- Lunch times – to help prepare meals or to take clients out.
- Evenings – to help prepare meals & assist with bedtime routine.
- Weekends but not every weekend.
Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with everyday tasks and routines, activities in and around their home plus out and about in the community.
Why work for us as a Volunteer, Befriender or Home Helper?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Home Helper.
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
- You will have regular client/clients and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
Do I meet the essential criteria?
- Being a driver is essential, as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
- Are you passionate, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship, assistance and support without taking away their dignity?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable with an excellent work ethic?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs