We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated HR Advisor to join our friendly team based at our Head Office in Knutsford. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £26,500 per annum.
Living Ventures is the company behind some of the country’s most iconic restaurants which include GUSTO, Blackhouse, Australasia, The Alchemist, Artisan and many more to come.
About the HR Advisor role
Based at our Head Office in Knutsford with some travel to all units we are looking for a generalist HR Advisor for a role that will develop alongside the expansion of the company. You will be reporting to the HR Manager and working in a fun, fast-paced environment. We need someone who is passionate about employee happiness and wellbeing and with the dedication and initiative to help grow our business through our teams.
Key Responsibilities of our HR Advisor will include:
- Support and advise managers and employees on HR and contractual issues in line with best practice (demonstrating industry knowledge)
- To ensure fairness and equal opportunity is promoted in all designated business areas.
- Ensure the consistent and accurate application of the HR procedures in line with legislation.
- Develop and deliver appropriate training and guidance to managers on HR policies and practices. To coach line managers and raise their awareness of wider HR issues and developments.
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of generalist HR activities in relation to the employee life cycle including performance management, disciplinary/grievances, maternity/paternity, long term sickness, absence management, right to work documentation, learning and development, compensation and benefits, reward and recognition and HRIS (Fourth Hospitality).
- Manage first line employee relations queries, escalating to the HR Manager where appropriate
- Work with General Managers and Operations Managers to deliver HR solutions across the estate company.
- To compile statistics and produce reports for HR Manager as and when required.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop employee engagement and deliver/co-ordinate HR initiatives across the business.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with managers and employees through the effective application of employee relations policies and procedures.
Key Skills & Experience required of our HR Advisor
- HR experience and up to date employment law knowledge.
- Professional qualification within HR/business field (ideally CIPD (part) qualified)
- Ability to communicate with confidence to people at all levels whilst maintaining a friendly approach and attitude.
- A strong ability to gain commitment and support from across the business.
- Trustworthy and comfortable dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to build strong relationships and work well within a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- PC literate and strong administration skills.
- A modern, fun and innovative approach to HR Management.
In return as our HR Advisor we can offer you…
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 50% discount on all food for you and your guests in any of our restaurants
- An Employee assistance program providing help with legal, financial and healthcare matters
- Discretionary Benefits
- The opportunity for real career progression
- To be part of a team listed in The Times Top 100 employers in hospitality and Virgin Fast Track 100
So if you feel up to the challenge and would like to join our team as our new HR Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!