Mobile Heating & Plumber Engineer
Job Title: Mobile Heating & Plumbing Engineer
Salary: OTE £46,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time Position
Start Date: Immediate Starts
An excellent opportunity to join a premier Central London based Planned and Reactive Maintenance company working around London and the South East. The successful candidate will find themselves working within the domestic, commercial and retail market places and must possess the can do attitude and always deliver on time and to the highest possible standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out Planned maintenance and Reactive repairs in privately owned domestic properties.
- Fault find and Diagnosis on a range of domestic boilers.
- Respond to breakdowns and call outs
- Possess excellent customer services skills in this client facing role.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks.
- Undertake installation of new boilers.
- Experience and be able to undertake plumbing works across a wide range of properties and market places.
- Participate in the out of hours on call rota.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold valid and in date Gas Qualifications e.g. CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, MET1
- Plumbing/Gas qualification NVQ or Equiv.
- Minimum 3 years' experience post apprenticeship
- Hold a full and valid driving license
- Have the drive and determination to offer great levels of customer service.
- To be reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
Successful Candidates will receive
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- Company Vehicle and fuel card
- Company PDA / Mobile Phone
- 22 days holiday
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to join the team please click the APPLY button and send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Heating Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Plumbing Maintenance Engineer, Domestic Heating Engineer, Gas and Heating Engineer, Plumbing Engineer, Plumbing Installation Engineer, Plumbing Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Safe, Heating and Plumbing Engineer, Gas Engineer, Drainage Engineer will also be considered for this role.