Site Supervisor/ General Foreman
FINTEC recruit is looking for a Site Supervisor/ General Foreman for our Construction & Civil Engineering client. This is a permanent position based in Highland region, North Scotland.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Site Supervisor/ General Foreman your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Carry out Safety & Environment Tours
- Interpret plans, blueprints and sketches
- Recommend repairs, supervise the maintenance of tools and equipment
- Implement systems and processes to manage the quality of the constructive works
- Prepare reports on project time, equipment, materials and progress
The ideal candidate for the Site Supervisor/ General Foreman role will have:-
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- Valid UK driving licence
- 2+ years' relevant industry experience in General Foreman/Site Supervisor role
- Understanding and experience of construction techniques
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2580.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.