Community Windpower are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their renewable energy and property development teams at their busy office.
Candidates should have previous experience of working as a Receptionist and key duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, directing calls, taking messages;
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- General admin/office duties including photocopying, scanning, filing etc.;
- Stationary stock control and ordering;
- Post duties;
- Errands as required by the business.
The successful candidate must have a clean and valid driving licence as they will be required to complete errands, and access to a pool car will be provided.
The position is full time, based at our office in Frodsham. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Local candidates are preferred.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter via email by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.