Electrical Supervisor - Building Services - M&E - Hospital/Healthcare - Permanent - London
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to work with one of the UKs leading full service M&E companies that has over 50 year's experience in the industry.
As the Electrical Supervisor, you will need to have a good track record of supervising electrical projects( Plant Rooms) within a hospital/NHS Trust.
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of electrical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com