Salary £25k - £30k +bonus & benefits
As the Store Manager at Artigiano you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the operation.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Full control of stock, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedure
- Working with food, coffee and alcohol
- Experience as a coffee shop store manager in busy branded high street operations or experience with a high volume bar/wet led sales business
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial accountability
- Staff recruitment and training
- Stock management
- An outgoing positive personality
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
- Personal licence holder/food hygiene level 3/first aid - these courses can be provided if you don’t currently hold the relevant qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting independent coffee shops & bar businesses within Exeter city.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Store Manager role, then please apply now!