- Full Time
Salary £25k - £30k +bonus & benefits
As the Store Manager at Artigiano you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the operation.
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Full control of stock, and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedure
- Working with food, coffee and alcohol
- Experience as a coffee shop store manager in busy branded high street operations or experience with a high volume bar/wet led sales business
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial accountability
- Staff recruitment and training
- Stock management
- An outgoing positive personality
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
- Personal licence holder/food hygiene level 3/first aid - these courses can be provided if you don’t currently hold the relevant qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting independent coffee shops & bar businesses within Exeter city.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Store Manager role, then please apply now!
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly