School Finance Administrator
- Full Time
Do you have experience of working within a school finance team?
Are you available for interim positions?
If so, then we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Preston Secondary School who is looking for a temporary School Administrator with excellent knowledge of SIMS and FMS6. Candidates MUST have previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
The position in this Preston school would be full-time on a temporary basis for at least 8 weeks to start in October. You would need to be available on short notice for interview.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills (including SIMS and FMS6) and the ability to multi-task
- A qualification in Business Administration or Accountancy and Finance would be an advantage but is not essential
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- A patient approach towards working with children and adults alike
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the School Business Manager with day to day finance procedures
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with any queries
- Collecting money for school trips, etc as required - may be required to input onto FMS on occasion
- Photocopying, post, filing and general administrative support
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you feel you have the relevant school experience required for this role then please send your CV now to email@example.com