Qualified KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant Role in Blackpool
2 days left
- Full Time
Qualified Teaching Assistant Job in Blackpool
I am recruiting candidates for a Qualified Teaching Assistant role to support a central Blackpool, 3-form entry Primary School in a Year 2 class until the end of the academic year. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is available five days a week looking for their next role.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
I am looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- is a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- has the ability to treat the assignment as if it were a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school and pupils to the best of their ability
- will use own initiative and be highly motivated
- has experience with KS1 children, preferably Year 2
- can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and an understanding of how all children learn best
- approaches curriculum development creatively
I am proud to support this school located in Blackpool. Within this School our Teaching Assistant will support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, cultures and backgrounds. The post is to work with Year 4 children so experience with KS2 will be beneficial. We understand that very child is different so we carefully match our Support staff with the schools and children to which they work with best.
In reward for our Teaching Assistants hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you wish to join Randstad Education please and the Blackpool Team send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and Effie will call you to discuss
Apply for Qualified KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant Role in Blackpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly