1 day left
- Full Time
HR Officer, Blackburn
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an educational setting based in the Blackburn area for an experienced HR Officer to start ASAP. This is a permanent position and requires someone who has successful experience of working in a complex administrative within a HR environment.
We are looking to recruit a proactive, effective and committed individual who has some excellent general HR experience. This is an excellent role for someone looking for exposure to a wide range of HR issues and a great learning opportunity. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Maintain and assist to develop all transactional HR and payroll systems
- Provide administrative resources for the processing and accurate recording of data within the systems at all stages of the employee life-cycle
- Represent the setting at all relevant meetings and events
- Act as a source of advice and guidance on HR/payroll systems
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR procedures and controls and documentation standards
- Support with various procedures including recruitment and training, pensions, payroll and contracts
The successful candidate for this setting based in the Blackburn area will be enthusiastic, organised and flexible and will have the ability to interact successfully with people at all levels within the setting. You will ideally be CIPD qualified, although this is not essential for a candidate with considerable suitable experience and a proven track record.
If you feel you have the recent and relevant experience for this fantastic opportunity as a HR Officer, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly