Senior CRM Technical Consultant
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior CRM Technical Consultant for our client, a fast-growing global IT and Business concern. This is a permanent position based in Egham with a salary range of £37k - £46k, depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Senior CRM Technical Consultant will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Sr. CRM Technical Consultant may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including project management, business analysis, configuration, data, training and support with a focus on the Technical aspect. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. CRM Consultant carries the ultimate responsibility for meeting the customer requirements and completing the project.
As a Senior CRM Technical Consultant your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Lead and Manage multiple large projects
- Lead and facilitate the design and architecture sessions with clients
- Mentor other consultants
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture
The successful candidate for the Senior CRM Technical Consultant role will have:-
An ability to code and carry out CRM development programming related to SQL Integration Services and/or Scribe SQL Reporting Services MOSS/SharePoint Services SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field
- Dynamics CRM Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Technical Lead experience
- Sound knowledge and/or certification on Project Management and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Ability to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-18 months) with advanced organizational skills
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
Experience in advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2572 FINTEC recruit specialize in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior CRM Technical Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly