Assistant HR Manager with Industrial Relations
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Assistant HR Manager with Industrial Relations experience for our client. This is a permanent position based in Dublin. Salary is in the range of 40000- 60000 euros depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Assistant HR Manager with Industrial Relations your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Leading and directing the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the Business Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and retention
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- HR Compliance requirements
- To build a self check-list of compliances based on statutory requirements, client contracts to track compliance of HR policies, documents, processes employment letters etc.
- To monitor actions taken on non-compliances
- To advice changes in HR policies, documents, processes based on actions required for compliance
- Enhance Geo compliance processes/workflows/way of working for smoother operations and to safeguard organization's interest
The successful candidate for the Assistant HR Manager with Industrial Relations role will have:-
- Master's Degree in business management or equivalent
- Previous HR experience
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2571 FINTEC recruit specialize in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.