HR Manager with Industrial Relations
1 day left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking an HR Manager with Industrial Relations experience. This is a permanent position based in Dublin. Salary is in the range of 60000-80000 euros depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an HR manager with Industrial Relations your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Leading and directing the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the Business Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management
- Recruitment and retention
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- IR Requirements
- Prior experience in dealing and negotiating with the Union
- Track record of building trust and working in partnership with the unions HR Compliance requirements
- To build a self-check-list of compliances based on statutory requirements, client contracts to track compliance of HR policies, documents, processes employment letters etc.
- To monitor actions taken on non-compliances
- To advice changes in HR policies, documents, processes based on actions required for compliance
- Enhance Geo compliance processes/workflows/way of working for smoother operations and to safeguard organization's interest.
The successful candidate for the HR Manager with Industrial Relations role will have:-
- Master's Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Strong experience in IR/HR related
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2570 FINTEC recruit specialize in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for HR Manager with Industrial Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly