Add Resource and Labour – Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
£30,000 - £35,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Quality Controller to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Working within an ISO environment
2) To ensure Company quality systems are adhered to at all times
3) Preparation and review of Non-conformance Reports
4) Maintain calibration records
5) Monitor quality related shop floor activities
6) To verify traceability of components is maintained throughout all manufacturing and inspection operations
7) Record returned and reworked items on non-conformances
8) Visually inspect components
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as a Quality Controller OR Quality Engineer ESSENTIAL
2) MUST be able to run and maintain to ISO standards
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….