Business Support Administrator - London
Independent mindbodysoul is an award winning AVEDA salon and urban spa & mummy and baby spa based in the vibrant, trendy location of Balham SW London.
They are currently recruiting for a full time Business Support Administrator reporting to the Salon Owner. The successful candidate will be responsible for Business administration..
- To help provide effective and smooth delivery of salon and spa services to clients.
- To assist the salon owner in providing an efficient business support function.
- To assist the salon owner with accounting administration and banking.
- To ensure website is kept up to date with offers and salon/spa images.
- Control the recording, filing, retrieval and correspondence related to Independent Mindbodysoul Ltd. Via Email, mail and telephone.
- To ensure all invoices are sent to the salon owner to pay in a timely manner
- Upload invoices to Xero and save to sever.
- Create new bills in Xero and reconcile bank accounts and credit cards.
- Support and assist with reception when needed, including breaks and holiday cover.
- Provide support and assistance to any member of staff when needed.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day business in the salon by communicating with both hair and beauty teams and problem solving any issues that arise.
- To ensure policies and procedures remain up to date and in accordance with insurance policy.
- Document scanning and filing.
- To assist with the organisation of staff training.
- Liaising with contractors in the salon and organising maintenance repairs.
- Managing the on boarding of all staff to include organising induction paper work, new staff forms and uniform.
- To organise meetings with Aveda representative, salon owner and managers once a week and attend.
- To maintain an up to date record of all staff training.
- Ensure cash is banked twice weekly.
- To manage the purchasing of all office supplies (e.g. Telephones, IT, Stationery, business cards)
- Maintaining the company website.
- To take on additional ad hoc administrative tasks as required. Additional Responsibilities, in carrying out the objectives, the post holder will be expected to:
- Undertake training relevant to the post and to personal development.
- Comply with Independent Mindbodysoul’s policies and procedures in the workplace. health and safety policy is up to date.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter answering the following three questions:
1. Please give an example of a situation where you have displayed adaptability or flexibility.
2. Please give an example of a situation where you have used your initiative.
3. Please explain a situation where you were required to use problem solving skills.
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2016