ER and Policy Advisor
Conviviality Retail has an exciting opportunity for a ER and Policy Advisor to join the team based in Crewe, Cheshire. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £27,000 to £33,000 per annum.
Conviviality Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under our fascias of Bargain Booze, BB’s Warehouse, Wine Rack and Select Convenience across over 600 stores.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned ER and Policy Advisor to join our HR team, based in Crewe, Cheshire. Using your experience of working in a multi-site fast paced customer centric commercial organisation, you'll focus on providing Employee Relations and Policy expertise across the business including our head office, retail and supply chain business units. You will use your expert knowledge to provide commercially aware employee relations support both over the telephone and face to face. This role will be varied, covering across the entire employee life cycle whilst working closely with our HR Business Partners on HR strategy, driving a culture of business ownership for people management and embedding a high performance culture.
Our ideal ER and Policy Advisor
- High volume case management including complex ER cases, within set SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience of HR Systems, MI reporting and data analysis.
- Working in a HR shared service, business partnering model.
- Taking ownership for producing legally compliant correspondence (i.e. investigation reports and outcome letters).
- Building effective working relationships with your customers, stakeholder and vendor management.
- Ensuring effective policies, processes and procedures are in place for the service and the business.
- Experience of performance management systems and maintenance of the life cycle.
- Leading on HR Projects such as change management experience, including TUPE.
- Working in a unionised environment.
- Retail experience highly advantageous.
What we look for in our ER and Policy Advisor
- You will be a proactive, can do person, with the ability to instil a positive, team working culture.
- Comfortable in owning cases and working off your own initiative.
- You will be credible and confident, with the ability to constructively challenge at all levels of the business.
- You’ll have attention to detail whilst multitasking.
- You’ll be comfortable in working in an ever-changing, growing organisation and managing ambiguity.
- Be fully CIPD qualified
- Flexible in your working hours, with the ability to travel across the UK, as and when required.
- Enjoy continuous professional development, keeping abreast of employment legislation, industry trends and best practice.
In return, you will receive a salary of £27,000 to £33,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus, based on individual and company performance. You will enjoy access to our shares incentive plan, healthcare and pension scheme.
If you think you have what it takes to become our ER and Policy Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We want to hear from you!