Night Inbound Sales Executive
Are you passionate about building great customer relationships? Are you self-motivated and inspired by success? If so, Impact Call Centres are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Impact Ltd is a professional outsourced contact centre providing a wide range of services to clients including B2B and B2C solutions. Our business has a diverse range of clients who provide different services and products to their customers.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an Inbound Sales Executive to join our nights team in Romsey.
Inbound Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from customer in the UK, Australia and New Zealand who wish to purchase a range products and maximise sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling plus special promotions and deliver at point of contact a World Class Service to all customers
- Support customers wishing to purchase products via DRTV, often high value products requiring in-depth product knowledge in order to present the product(s) in conjunction with different selling opportunities
- Place customer orders and resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact efficiently (unless escalation is required for further investigation), primarily by telephone but also by correspondence and email in accordance with client procedures
- Record all customer contact details by telephone using in house systems
- Supporting other departments when required; processing orders, samples and coupons accurately, scanning, returns
The ideal Inbound Sales Executive:
- Must be target driven and a self-starter and enjoy sells and service
- Experience in upselling, cross selling and closing sales with confidence highly desirable but full training given to those seeking a sales career
- Passion for people and customer service
- Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
40 or 32 hours per over 7 days either as 8 hour or 10 hour shifts – primarily between 22:00 – 06:00 with shifts to be discussed at interview:
We also have a shift starting at 05:00 which can be either part time hours say until 10:00 or till 14:30, other flexible shifts can be discussed by telephone in the first instance.
In return for your hard work as our Inbound Sales Executive, you can expect to receive a salary of £15,184 per annum plus £17.00 per shift allowance = £18,500 + plus commission for OTE £21,000.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Inbound Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.