Data Order Entry / Telesales - Night Shifts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Shift Data Order Entry / Telesales to join Kingfisher Midlands, a part of the Bidvest Fresh Group based in Great Barr, Birmingham. The company is principal British supplier of fresh fish to the catering industry and a national supplier with strong local heritage. The spectrum of our client base reaches from small independents to large national accounts.
If you excel at understanding the exacting needs of Customers’ requirements and enjoy working in a fast paced, targeted environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading food services business based in Birmingham.
As a Night Shift Data Order Entry / Telesales your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Processing orders from the answer phone, email and fax via Seasons / SAP.
- Training will be provided in relation to our software package however a good working knowledge of SAP or similar would be an advantage.
- You will need to be highly organised with effective time management skills.
- You will also need excellent typing skills to facilitate prompt and accurate data entry.
- Ability to demonstrate assured and professional communication, via email / fax and by phone if required.
- Accountability - ensuring effective communication at all times with clients / colleagues and management.
- Handling complaints, finding solutions where and when required, ensuring excellent management of accounts.
An ideal Night Shift Data Order Entry / Telesales will have the following skills and qualifications:
- You will have demonstrative experience within a similar role (preferably within food service but this is not an essential requirement).
- You should be driven and motivated by targets with the personal resilience to work well under pressure.
Your working hours will be 5 Nights from 6 (Sunday - Friday) 9:00pm to 6:00am.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 -£22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience / qualification). 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV, together with covering letter online.
We will give very careful consideration to your submission and will contact you within 4 to 6 weeks if you have been selected to continue in our recruitment process.
recruitx ref: 52661649 / INDMP