Our client are a software development house specialising in Microsoft technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, Xamarin for mobile development and Telerik Sitefinity for Content Management based systems.
They work for a wide range of clients ranging from blue chip corporates, to small SMEs where they provide a complete system design, develop and implementation service. This means they undertake varied and interesting projects across different business sectors.
With a flat management structure developers are encouraged to learn and develop their skills. They look to develop a long term relationship with their staff and value their contribution to the company.
Working in a small friendly team my client requires a developer with a minimum of two years Microsoft programming experience together with good database design and SQL knowledge. They will be responsible for supporting existing client developments as well as designing and developing new applications.
- Develop new and maintain existing Web and Windows applications using a mixture of Microsoft languages and technologies including one or more of ASP .NET, VB.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL, Web Services.
- Undertake the full development lifecycle
- Willingness to study for and take Microsoft and other relevant Certifications
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills.
- Interest or experience in Mobile Application Development an advantage.
- Knowledge of Telerik controls an advantage.
- Be able to listen to what the brief is, comprehend it and question it if so required.
- Be able to ensure quality and error checking is a priority.
To apply, click the APPLY button now!