Technical Call Representative
We are seeking an outbound Technical Call Representative working 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday who will act as liaison between our Company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating customer issues, complaints and enquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Imexpart Ltd, one of the largest and most respected independent Truck Parts Specialists in the UK are seeking a Technical Call Representative to Through outbound calls, increase sales & profitability by engaging with customers and prospects nationwide to build sustainable relationships and trust in the IMEX product range and brand. Recognise opportunities to up-sell products to existing accounts and convert Dormant, Lapsed and Lapsing accounts into spenders. Determine requirements; answer inquiries; resolve problems and maintain our customer database. Provide a valuable link between customers/prospects and our sales departments.
Having served the automotive industry since 1986, Imex is a leading independent parts distributor, offering a genuine alternative to the franchised network.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a customer support role within a technical capacity and preferably within the motor industry
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong telephone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with and portray a good general understanding of the Company’s key product ranges & pricing policy.
- Maximise sales opportunities from the Company’s existing database
- Cold Calling - Maximise telesales opportunities to prospects not currently held on the Company’s database.
- Exploit telephone sales opportunities throughout ALL of the Company’s product ranges.
- Assist sales departments with customer feedback and account development throughout the year.
- Exploit sales opportunities through the Company’s marketing campaigns by being knowledgeable and supportive of all marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Update the company’s customer database eg Contact Names, Addresses, Telephone, E-mail, Fleet and Line of Business (LOB).
- Grow sales levels in line with Personal Incentive Scheme.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Regularly provide an accurate analysis of the business you have generated.
- Provide accurate & timely feedback on competitor/market information.
- Uphold the values of ‘what we expect of staff and managers at Imex’.
- Prepare for & attend structured meetings as required.
- Provide meaningful and timely department objectives (as required) and provide regular updates on progress to department and interested parties.
- Provide feedback to line manager on issues that affect customer service (CSS).
- Represent yourself and the Company in a professional manner both internally and externally.
- Continually examine ways in which we can grow our business and become more profitable, including customer, range and supplier focus.
The Company is committed to developing its staff, recognising their contribution and giving them the skills and expertise to perform well in their roles - which helps us offer customers a unique level of service:
- A salary of £14,000, OTE £20,000 per annum
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory days, which increases to 28 days with service
- Pension scheme to which the company makes contributions
- Corporate clothing
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52670929 / INDMP