Housing Support Workers
Title: Housing Support Workers
Location: Notting Hill, London
Hours: Full Time
Would you like to work for a friendly organization?
We are looking for a client focused Housing Support Worker to help vulnerable families make a positive change to their lives, and prepare for independent living in order to fulfil their potential and have brighter futures.
Your key responsibilities:
* Assessing the support needs of the families and implementing individual support packages
* Working in partnership with statutory and non statutory organisations to secure better out comes for our parents and families
* Initiating and supporting multi-agency working to ensure that identified needs are met
* Empower families
* Tenancy sustainment
* Support families to access Employment, Education and Training
What you will need:
* Experience of working with families, and young parents
* Experience of working within a safeguarding framework
* Sound knowledge of relevant legislation
* An understanding of the issues families and young parents face and the impact on their children e.g. Homelessness, Domestic violence, substance Misuse, benefit issues and many more.
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Great interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential:
* This is an equal opportunity position for both genders, however if you have male Fathers experience this would be a benefit
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply'.
We will then send you an application pack to complete, along with details of where to send your completed application.