Night Care Manager (Full or Part Time)
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a Night Care Manager role to expand your skills in a vibrant organisation?
You will be joining a Nursing and Residential Care Village located close to the Seacroft area of Leeds. You will be working for an organisation with a fantastic ethos who put their residents at the forefront of everything they do. Residents are very much involved in the home and decision making and are encouraged to live as independently as possible.
As the Night Care Manager service you will have responsibility for the full running of the home between the hours of 8pm and 8am and ensure the very best quality of care and support is delivered. You will be primarily supporting elderly residents with dementia, physical disability or brain injury, ensuring they remain independent, healthy and able in a welcoming home environment.
Both full and part time hours are available.
Duties of a Night Care Manager:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Previous experience in a Residential service is essential
- Fully qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN, RNLD) with an active pin
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge
- Strong leadership and management qualities
This Night Care Manager job could suit applicants living in or close to Leeds, Wakefield, York, Wetherby, Pontefract, Doncaster or possibly Goole areas.