Customer Service Administrator
Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Salary: £19,555 per annum
Benefits: Various: Salary sacrifice scheme including cycle to work, childcare vouchers, dental/healthcare, 25 days plus stats Holiday, High contributory pension
As a global leader, we are committed to providing innovative solutions and exceptional support to organisations seeking to detect and deter the abuse of drugs and alcohol. We deliver cutting-edge testing systems to a wide variety of industries, including employers, government agencies, occupational health clinics, family lawyers, drug treatment and rehabilitation centres, and distributors.
The day-to-day duties
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team here in Abingdon. In this role you will be responsible for receiving and processing all customers, distributor and company orders. You will report to the Sales Order Processing Team Leader and your duties will be as follows:
- Setting up and processing all customer orders and standing orders,
- Informing customers, distributors and subsidiary companies of expected delivery dates for orders placed and prioritizing orders and coordinating shipments
- Coordinating the daily dispatch of customers' orders and liaising with the relevant warehouses to arrange the successful delivery
- Communicate with Couriers if there are any issues with order deliveries
- Dealing with and resolving complaints and queries from customers, distributors subsidiary companies regarding order processing and delivery and associated logging of the query/complaint on our company data base
- Liaison with other departments such as sales, ASD, Quality, R and D (engineering) and production to ensure customer satisfaction
- To assist with the overflow of calls coming into the office as well as calls coming into the direct Sales Order line
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have worked in a customer service / Administration role previously and be able to prioritise their workload. You will be confident over the phone to deal with our customers and suppliers and also be used to logging all details on our database.
Skills and Experience Required
- Computer literate
- Excellent communicator both over the phone, face to face and email
- Strong customer service experience
- Competent Administrator
- Team Player
- Organised and focussed under pressure
- Previous experience in a sales order/dispatch environment
- Understand and deliver excellent service at all times
What the company will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and Dental care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension
To apply for the position of Customer Service Administrator please click on apply and upload your CV.