Materials Planner, Warwick, Warwickshire
We are recruiting for a Materials Planner on behalf of a Company who design and manufacture Technical Shading Systems. They currently export over 80% of their production and are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Materials Planner.
This opportunity provides real career progression within the business towards a Production Manager role within two years.
Working in the Operations team, your responsibilities will include processing orders; creating and scheduling jobs to manufacture parts and assemblies (build); assigning materials, resources and lead-times: arrange transportation and export documentation; resolve sub-contract and shop floor queries and liaise with sales, engineering and production staff to ensure the full delivery of orders to customers, in accordance with their ISO9001:2008 quality standards. An important part of this role is to coordinate the management of the Quality system, streamline processes and implement various continuous improvement projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering qualification HNC/HND or Degree Level or equivalent.
- The ability to interpret Engineering drawings and understand methods of manufacture, as well as proficient use of ERP systems and Microsoft office suite
- Post qualification experience in Engineering/ Manufacturing/process management and a comprehensive understanding of MRP and manufacture planning techniques
- Flexible and able to work as part of and/or lead a team
- This role will have "hands on" approach and as such having the necessary skills to personally implement actions is deemed an essential requisite
- Ability to prepare for and provide training to others
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Closing Date: Fri 21st October 2016
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of: Operations Improvement Engineer, Manufacturing Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Production Controller, Deputy Production Manager, Operations Engineer, Quality Development Engineer, Quality Improvement Team Leader, Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Improvement Engineer, Implementation Engineer, HNC, HND, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Assembly Engineer, CNC Engineer, CAD Production Engineer, Assistant Production Manager, Operations Engineer, Leamington Spa Birmingham Warwickshire