We have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Caretaker to join our team based in Horsham. The role will be a part time, permanent position working 22.5 hours per week and we are offering a competitive salary of £8,810 per annum plus a monthly bonus.
Lok’nStore, the fast growing self storage business, has been established for 20 years and we are now one of the biggest self storage companies in the UK, with 26 stores across the South East of England.
We have a Centre Caretaker position available in a large self-storage facility in Horsham. This position would suit an individual with previous maintenance and caretaker experience.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Centre Caretaker you will take exceptional pride in the physical presentation of the store. You will be expected to perform a number of tasks; some of the key tasks are shown below:
- To clean & tidy the store, facilities & yard
- To maintain the centre and to carry out basic DIY tasks
- To carry out checks on facilities & units
- To be a key-holder for the centre
- To welcome customers & prospective customers
- To assist customers by driving the fork lift (once trained) and with heavy or awkward goods if required
Key Requirements of our Centre Caretaker
You will be:
- Passionate about keeping things tidy and in good order
- Capable of DIY or an experienced handyperson
- Presentable and a good communicator
- Physically fit
- Computer literate
What we can offer you as our Centre Caretaker:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent monthly bonus potential
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share scheme
- Third party retailer discount package
- Childcare vouchers
- Great training and development opportunities
So if you would like to join our team as our new Centre Caretaker then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!