Care Assistants/Support Workers
CARE ASSISTANTS / CARER SUPPORT WORKERS
£8.00 to £8.25 plus 25p per mile – guaranteed hours & flexible contracts available
We will offer you
• Competitive pay plus enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
• 25p per mile
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Flexible work patterns — full and part time
• Weekend and evening contracts also available
• Outstanding induction and on-going training delivered by our Training Manager (including QCF levels 2 & 3) - so even if you haven’t worked for a while or are changing career, we’ll give you the confidence to become a wonderful Carer Support Worker
• Career development opportunities
• Support from a dedicated manager
• Company sickness and holiday pay
• Company contribution to your pension
• Free uniform
Opportunities in your local area across Cheshire East, including Macclesfield, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Congleton, Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Middlewich and Poynton.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make a real difference to the lives of people within your local community?
If so, then you might be just the person for us. As a local charity, for with and about carers, Carer Trust 4all is on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people to join our friendly team.
The Carer Support Worker’s role is varied and rewarding, providing practical and emotional support to carers and those they care for. In Cheshire East we have teams supporting individuals with a variety of needs, including children, adults and those at end of life.
We need from you
• A passion for delivering high quality care with dignity and empathy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A full driving licence and access to your own transport
YOU MUST DRIVE AND HAVE ACCESS TO A CAR TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
If you want to make a real difference to people’s lives in your local community, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online to be considered for the role or call Brigette / Janet in our HR team on 0333 323 1990 for more information.
This role would suit someone looking to start or further a career as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Care Worker or Carer Support Worker.
We also have career opportunities for senior roles available.