Konecranes has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join the team based across the UK. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. In 2015, Group sales totalled 2126 MEUR. The Group has 11,400 employees, at more than 600 locations in 48 countries. The Konecranes UK business consists of 500 employees in the UK with the overhead Industrial Cranes manufacturing unit based in East Kilbride, Scotland. There are 100 employees in Belgium and Netherlands,
We are looking to recruit a Sales Director for the Industrial Cranes business (40MEUR). The role reports to the Vice President Industrial Cranes (IC) EMEA. The Sales Director will lead and manage the sales organization in the said geographical area, with the aim to attract and maintain satisfied customers, leading to growth and improved profitability. You will be passionate about selling, sales management and have a track record of working with customers and sales people in the field.
The role will have the support of marketing and sales management to the next level. It is senior management role with the freedom to act, make changes and will be an excellent spring board to show that you are a sales manager of world class. It is an excellent opportunity for ambitious and driven candidates looking to join and be a major contributor to the growth of an organization with strong support from leadership.
The role as our Sales Director: -
- Full P& L responsibility Industrial Cranes Business Unit
- Direct line manager personnel responsibility of sales people
- Develop existing and find new customers
- Ensure long term relationships with key customers
- Oversee and manage sales of larger projects
- Accountability for forecasting orders, sales and unit costs
- Annual planning in conjunction long -range planning
- Manage, develop and mentor direct reports
Benefits of becoming our Sales Director: -
- Salary is dependent on experience, but will be market leading and flexible to attract the very best candidate in the market
- An excellent and achievable bonus scheme
- Contributory pension with life assurance scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private health care plan
- Other employee benefits such a share save plan, EAP scheme, childcare vouchers etc
- Company laptop and mobile phone with all the up to date applications
- Real responsibility/ ability to make an impact
- To be part of a large multi-national company with good growth opportunities
- Global group personal development training opportunities
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Sales Director then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!