Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join the team based in Central London. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
The Job in a nutshell as our Maintenance Manager
- To supervise reactive maintenance within hotels, in geographical area of responsibility, to ensure that the hotels are consistently well maintained to brand standard.
- To support, coach and develop maintenance engineer to ensure that direct reports consistently deliver first time fix on all jobs.
- To ensure that direct reports observe safe working practises and comply with all health & safety legislation.
- To develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams ensuring that the customer is key.
Key Accountabilities as our Maintenance Manager:
- Day to day line management responsibilities for a maintenance team that cover hotels within geographical region ensuring jobs are effectively scheduled in conjunction with the scheduling team.
- A key Management “Business Partner” with the hotel operations and District management team to ensure strong relationships are maintained in line with our values.
- To recruit, train and develop Maintenance Engineers.
- To comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and Travelodge policies and procedures and H&S responsibility for direct reports. Ensure that PPE is available to be used as required and is audited.
- To ensure that all jobs allocated to the Maintenance Engineers are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
- To be responsible for returning rooms to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible in a safe manner.
- To manage van storage of stock to agreed levels and budget and to ensure that the Maintenance Engineers have parts available to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with Regional Maintenance Manager to agree non-reactive works to be undertaken.
Key Skills needed to become our Maintenance Manager:
- 3 years experience of managing performance of a team.
- Experience of remote management of team.
An understanding of full multi trade, ( Pluming, Electrical, Painting and Decorating etc)
- Can lead a team to high performance levels.
- High levels of customer insight and brand passion.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and with suppliers and 3rd parties
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!