Our client has a new opportunity for a Quality Systems Engineer with PPAP experience.
As the Quality Systems Engieer you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the Quality Management system.
In additon be responsible for stopping production if appropriate during investigations
· Liaison with customers (internal and external) and supplier representatives to ensure the approval of parts at the agreed submission level and standard.
· Obtain, control and administrate customer and supplier PPAP submissions
· Conduct/involvement in APQP, Control Plan, PFMEA & QMS activities
· Perform internal audits in line with company audit plan.
· Identification of non-compliance or improvement opportunities via product or system audits.
· Ensure compliance with external accreditation
· Ensure approval of parts via customer approval process.
· Keep records of PPAP status and produce KPI charts.
· Carry out any other duties as required by the needs of the business where skills and training allow e.g, on the job training.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have at least 2 years expereince in a similar role and industry.