We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts/Admin Assistant to join the team in Blackpool. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Key Responsibilities of our Accounts/Admin Assistant
- Processing all supplier invoices and performing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Submission of supplier BACS payments to Group finance
- Processing of Sales / Purchase orders
- Checking and processing employee expenses
- Cash allocation onto clients’ accounts & working with centralised credit control on debt recovery
- Assist with day-to-day financial duties such as petty cash and finance queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with centralised management accounts function
- Booking out all hand pieces using bespoke database and sage 50 accounts package, packing and returning to customer in timely manner.
- Sending repair packs to customers
- Communication with customers to solve problems and share information
- Maintaining overtime and attendance records for monthly payroll submission to Group HR
- Provide monthly intra stat information to Group finance
Essential skills required of our Accounts/Admin Assistant
- GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English
- Experience of working in an SME business
- Have good communication skills and will be confident communicating at all levels.
- Ideally be AAT qualified or be studying AAT or have the equivalent level of practical experience.
- Have experience of working within an accounting team and have an understanding of financial accountancy.
- Be able to work within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment.
- Have excellent attention to detail and will pick up new skills quickly.
- Have strong Word and Excel skills.
Desirable skills required of our Accounts/Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of Sage 50
- Basic knowledge of vat
Closing Date: 3rd October 2016 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received
If you think you are the perfect person and would like to join our team as our new Accounts/Admin Assistant, please click ‘apply’ today.
Due to volume of applications expected if you do not hear from us by 15 October, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.