Customer Experience Advisor
Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Customer Experience Advisor to join the team in Edmonton. The role is a full time, permanent position working 09:00 – 17:30. They are offering the Customer Experience Advisor a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum.
The main objective of this role is to process customer enquiries in an accurate, efficient and professional manner taking into account the Company’s and the department’s procedures, the customer specifications, the availability, delivery and the potential increase in sales of their products and services. In addition to this, the post holder is responsible to build and develop effective relationships with customers and to provide a proactive customer cares service at all times. The Customer Experience Advisor reports to the Head of Customer Experience in the first instance, and works in close conjunction and supporting the Customer Experience team.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Experience Advisor?
- Ensure all customer orders are correctly processed to warehouse for dispatch.
- Create a rapport with customers and aim to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Manage all plain stock Purchase Order requests and process when authorised.
- Ensure all customers that request a sample are managed and processed.
- Ensure all walk-in customers are welcomed and managed accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure customers enquires are managed correctly and efficiently.
- Manage all customer information is correctly logged within the system.
- Manage and maintain customer exchanges and refunds.
- To achieve the teams and corporate targets as set out by the line manger.
- To work effectively with other members of the team to ensure that delivery of service to the customer is of an excellent standard and is given the utmost priority.
- To build account customers by calling data provided as well as building rapport with current customers and organising call backs to place orders in the future.
- To contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all members of staff.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the company’s culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- To ensure all tasks are produced to a high standard and are completed on time.
- Undertake any training relevant to the efficient execution of any of the above duties, and to take responsibility for his/her own professional development.
- To undertake necessary Health & Safety responsibilities and duties as required by this post.
- To undertake any necessary Data Protection responsibilities and duties as required by the post.
- To follow and maintain systems as laid down by line management.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed necessary by the Company when required.
The ideal Customer Experience Advisor will have the following skills & experience:
- Understanding of what excellent customer service entails
- Experience in working in a customer service role
- Solid telephone communication skills
- Have a qualification or degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of commercial-awareness
- Experience in developing and maintaining client databases
- Understanding of client-focus trends
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work
- Ability to find practical solutions to problems
- Naturally pays attention to detail without any loss of accuracy
- Must have a flexible, friendly and positive demeanour
- Able to woke towards targets
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our client as their Customer Experience Advisor.