Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our client’s site based in Castle Bromwich.
As an Onsite Account Manager you will be required to:
- Carry out general administration duties
- Update available candidate lists and booking new starters
- Support the completion of Payroll and supporting processes
- Manage holiday requests
- Take notes in meetings
- Deal with any issues that may arise on site
- Work in a factory environment
Skills Required for the Role:
- Previous recruitment experience would be a distinct advantage
- An excellent communicator in person and on the phone
- Be available for unsociable hours when the need arises, possibly at short notice
- The ability and desire to meet targets and exceed our client`s expectations
- Have a good working knowledge of a range of IT Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- A driving licence and own transport will be essential for this role
The successful candidate will be working 40 hours week, working 7:00am - 3:00pm while training. Once the successful candidate has completed their training they may be required to work the afternoon shift, therefore a flexible approach to work is essential.
The rate of pay for this role is £17,000 - £18,000 per annum.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Chris Copson.