Content and Digital Marketing Manager
Knowledge View a UK-based company with headquarters in London and MENA regional office in Beirut acting as a technology bridge between the Europe and the Arab world is looking for a Content and Digital Marketing Manager.
We are an established software development company specializing in the development of bilingual publishing software. Our 'Publish Live' and ‘NewsPad’ system is adopted by media companies, though mostly in the MENA region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be accountable for all digital marketing activities and the creation of news communities among our clients.
- You will be responsible for optimizing communication across multiple platforms, grow and moderate news communities.
- Support audience engagement and train and educate clients on news communities
- You will do market research, develop execution plans.
- Manage customer feedback, create collateral material and supervise email marketing, webinars, events, PR, and the social media strategy including high-quality content marketing with news communities.
- You will work closely with Sales, PR, the Digital Team, and manage relationships with stakeholders and third parties.
- You will define marketing strategies aligned with the company’s business planning order to meet annual commercial targets, while operating within the marketing budget.
- You will drive external communication of the company in close collaboration with the CEO and the Executive Chairman
- Examines and analyses sales figures, advises on and monitors marketing campaigns and promotional activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Master Degree in Business or equivalent
- 5 + years Experience in the industry
- knowledge and advanced expertise with newsrooms and publishing technology
- Knowledge of MENA publishing markets
- Proficiency with Publish live or similar editorial publishing system,
- Advanced statistical capabilities for data mining and analysis (SPSS experience or similar)
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding, Video content editing (adobe premiere) Salesforce CRM, CMS, mastery of essential marketing tools such as: Mailchimp, HootSuite, data visualization through image and design tools
- Must be familiar with working culture of Arab Countries
- Proficiency in Arabic both spoken and written is essential
Location: - UK- Surrey
Closing Date :-21 Oct 2016
To Apply Send your cover Note/CV with your contact details to Dr. Ali Al-Assam chairman of the company, email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.