HGV Drivers Class 1 and Class 2
HGV Drivers (Class 1 + 2)
Location: ST11 9LW (Blythe Bridge)
Shift Pattern: Monday- Friday day work. Hours as per working time directive.
Remuneration: Salaried position.
Exciting opportunities to join a market leading distribution business based at our Heart of England hub depot. We are looking to recruit experienced and multi skilled HGV class 1 + 2 drivers to join our established logistics team.
In these key roles you will be on the front line of our customer service; undertaking multi drop work predominately in the Midlands area delivering wood based panel products.
The successful candidates will:
- Possess a full Class II license with no previous disqualifications.
- Be fully CPC qualified.
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role manual handling will be required.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues.
- Have a positive attitude and be of smart appearance upholding our company image at all times.
In return we can offer:
- Driver CPC training
- Modern Scania fleet with full back up and support.
- Company uniform, pension and childcare voucher scheme.
- Excellent working hours
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking business with growth expectations
If you are excited by the prospect of joining our team please visit www.panelco.com for more information about our business prior to applying by submitting a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference ST/HGV/55.