Our client is recruiting for an experienced, qualified and ideally degree educated Estimator who has worked his way up the commercial department working for main construction contractors. A senior and experienced candidate would bring forward a boastful 10 year career within construction.
The ideal applicant will be independent, confident, flexible and adaptable to different projects. The sectors above are sectors in which the client wishes to develop in and at the same time specialises in. A background in more than one of the sectors will be advantageous to your application.
The role would involve:
- Responsibility for calculating site budgets, monitoring costs
- Maintain a relationship with the client with regular reports of adequate costs/ expenses
- Liaise/collaborate with the pre-contracts team
- Put subcontractor packages out to tender
- Prepare cost estimates for all costs
- Provide quantity calculations as required
- Minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Negotiating the finances
In return this client can offer a strong order book and a very competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position please contact Laura Skipworth on 01603 728402 , 07803 624548 or email your CV to email@example.com