Year 5 Teacher (P/T JS)
Year 5 Class Teacher (Job Share)
£100 - £135 per day
January 2017 - July 2017
Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a part time role? Are you passionate about raising standards? If you are looking to maintain a great work/life balance, then we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a teacher to take a Year 5 class for 3 days per week from January - July 2017. The school is based in a semi-rural location in the Coalville area. There will be a minimum Level 2 qualified Learning Support Assistant to support.
The successful applicant will have experience of KS2 teaching, high expectations of pupil?s achievement and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Competitive daily pay
- Fantastic, friendly working environment
- Children dedicated to learning
Candidates must hold QTS.
- Following school policies and procedures
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Manage behaviour
- Complete any planning/marking as required
If you believe that your skills meet these criteria, then we would love to hear from you! Contact us today for more information!