Senior Care Practitioner
Senior Support Worker - St Albans - GBP18250 to GBP21300 per annum - (GBP9.00 to GBP10.50 per hour) depending on experience and training
Flexibility including weekend working is required for this role.
You will need to be able to work flexible hours and ideally live locally to St Albans and surrounding areas.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
Duties will include:
- To maintain care skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain practices as up-to-date.
- To provide leadership to the care functions of The Home.
- Competent to lead shifts and teams
- To provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time.
- To supervise the care services within The Home in accordance with agreed standards.
- To have knowledge of CQC inspection criteria`s
Minimum of NVQ level 3 or relevant care experience required.
Other duties will include - Representing in meetings, attending medical appointments, and preparing and chairing annual review meetings
Please Apply Online