Randstad Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in Northwich, for a Teacher of girls PE.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
- This position will be a part time position teaching KS3 and GCSE classes starting Mid October and to last for 6 weeks
- Experience of teaching GCSE and BTEC would be advantageous but not essential
- The successful teacher will be expected to; develop a variety of tactics and strategies to overcome opponents in team and individual games, be involved in extra circular activities and report to the Head of Department
- Evaluate students performance compared to previous ones and demonstrate improvements across the curriculum
- Only applications from Qualified Teachers will be accepted
- The school is based in Northwich and promotes the academic success and personal development of all students and staff enabling them to meet the future with success and confidence
- The school is rated "good with outstanding features" by Ofsted in November 2013
- This academy is in the top 15% of schools nationally for progress from GCSE to -Level
- Over the past 3 years the percentage of students 3 or more A/A* has been 9% ahead of government projections
The Academy caters for a diverse range of students from 11 -18 and focuses on promoting them towards higher education with their own sixth form facility. There are currently 1448 students on roll including 201 in the sixth form department.
For more information about this position, please apply online now.