Maths Teacher. Warrington School
Long term position from January 2017.
Inspiring Maths teacher with brilliant subject knowledge needed in Warrington for a permanent position starting in January 2017.
The school is of larger than average size and has approximately 1100 learners from 11-18 years of age and an amazing staff who are fully committed to delivering a broad and balanced curriculum in an exciting and dynamic way.
This Maths Teacher role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanor. The role is open to accomplished Maths Teachers and highly talented Math NQTs.
The successful applicant will have;
- Exceptional Lesson planning skills- To ensure students are engaged and inspired to learn
- Excellent classroom management skills- To ensure students are all on a similar level of development
- Outstanding communication skills- Both verbal and written communication skills to liaise effectively with students, other members of staff and parents
- A calming demeanour- To remain approachable and supportive during exam periods
- Great behavioural management skills- To ensure minimal disruption in the learning and development of students
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted all candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
If you are a suitable candidate for this Maths Teacher role at this Ofsted rated ?Good? secondary school and this sounds like the opportunity for you? Then do not delay and apply below.