Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
ToysRus are looking for a Procurement Assistant to be responsible for all day to day service requirements within our Stores, Head Office and our Distribution Centre. This is a permanent, full time role, based at our Head Office on the outskirts of Maidenhead.
Toys 'R' Us is the UK's most successful Family Leisure, Babycare and Toy retailer. Founded in the UK in 1985, Toys R Us has grown significantly throughout the UK, USA and Europe to become a worldwide market leader. Our ever increasing range of new and exciting products ensures the continued worldwide success of this exciting business.
Procurement Assistant main responsibilities will include:
- Logging and dealing with all service and repair call out requests.
- Ensuring all stores have adequate cleaning teams and liaising with vendors as required.
- Recording specific fault details using the department support centre system, ensuring call outs are attended to promptly.
- Immediate action on the set up of new stores with all telephone companies, music systems and hygiene supplies, etc.
- Making sure stores waste is collected in a timely manner and dealing with missed or wasted journeys efficiently.
- Communicating with stores on a regular basis and dealing with on the spot issues relating to either short staffing or poor standards.
- Raising requisitions for miscellaneous services or capital purchases as instructed, ensuring that all purchase orders are raised using the departmental purchasing system and then authorised
- Taking responsibility for items returned from stores for repair on a weekly basis to either Head Office or the Distribution Centre.
- Assisting the department in all administrative duties including all office filing, updating of systems and spread sheets.
The ideal Procurement Assistant will have previous administration experience, with a particular area of strength in Excel and other MS Office applications. You will have previous experience of working within a busy service department, have a strong attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines.
Please don't delay in applying, as we intend to fill this role quickly. In order for us to process your application please can you include an indication of your salary expectations and details of your current notice period. With regret, due to the high number of applications we are currently receiving, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience listed above to carry out this Procurement Assistant vacancy then apply below today for the chance of an early interview