High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
High Level Teaching Assistant - Immediate start!
Day-to-day and long term positions available
Must have HLTA qualification or QTS
Lambeth Schools Supply service, in partnership with Randstad Education, have exciting opportunities to join a diversity of forward-thinking schools located all over Lambeth and the surrounding boroughs for your convenience, so you're never too far from home.
- flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Candidate rewards
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
- Dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
To be eligible for the teaching roles we have on offer, you will need:
- Must have qualified teacher status or high level teaching assistant qualification
- Have relevant up to date teaching experience in UK schools
- Be prepared to manage the classroom when needed and plan accordingly
- Be available and ready to accept vacancies at relatively short notice if necessary
- Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- The ability to be highly organised and flexible where needed
- Affective communication both written and verbal
Please note: Randstad and Lambeth supply service are committed to safeguarding and all positions will be subject to these checks, including DBS and references.
Contact Beverley Nzama on 0207-400-6035 or email your CV to email@example.com where you will receive guidance on any questions or queries you may have and all of the required information.