Warehouse Operative - Warrington
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
As a Warehouse Operative you will work across a multi- temperature warehouse, which includes ambient, chill and frozen pick operations based in Warrington.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Your primary role will be to accurately pick customer orders via voice activated technology whilst also working to the highest health, safety and hygiene standards
• Accurate checking and unloading of incoming deliveries
• Replenishment of pick locations
• Cage assembly
• Loading vehicles for dispatch
• Compliance with Health and Safety, hygiene and other appropriate policy/legislation
Ideally having worked in a similar role and with experience of working with manual handling equipment (FLT, Counter balance, LLOP & Reach trucks), you’ll have the flexibility to work across all areas of the warehouse and be physically fit. You’ll have a real customer focus and your other attributes will include:
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Knowledge / initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
• Strong organisational and prioritising skills
Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Warehouse Operative role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.