Business Development Manager
Formed in 2001, our client is the market leader in designing, building and installing various types of signage projects nationally, across many industry sectors. Offering unique solutions to the specific requirements of our customers, their signage is tailored to suit brand and budget allowances. As an established business with many years trading experience in the sign industry, they offer outstanding quality and an uncompromised ability to respond to customer demand.
They are now looking for a talented and experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. Offering £40,000 p.a. including bonus and commission and a car or car allowance, you will be expected to maintain and develop existing client relationships, grow sales and raise the brand awareness for clients.
Our Business Development Manager opportunity:
As the Business Development Manager, your role is an extremely important function within the team, focusing on the development of the client base and acting as an ambassador for the company. Your day to day duties will involve:
• Being responsible for all aspects of sales performance and profitability
• Building rapport with all new and existing clients to develop positive relationships and increase sales and reputation where possible.
• Finding solutions to ensure we meet customer expectations
• Influencing and managing customer relations in all areas of the customer profile.
• Generating a high level of customer satisfaction through timely responsiveness to customer needs, including prompt and reliable follow-up to customer requests, projects and complaints
• Being the principle point of contact internally and externally
• Developing and delivering promotional activities that meet the financial goals
• Consistently search for and follow up on new business opportunities
• Maintaining high level of product knowledge and understand the pricing requirements of the accounts and of Insignia
• Accurately forecasting on a monthly basis
• Managing annual sales and margin to the budget for the accounts. Monthly reforecast and attendance at monthly meetings
• Managing and tracking internal changes of customers, including personnel and communicate and document this internally
• Studying and reporting back on competitor activity in the marketplace
• Proposing measures to maintain our market share and win share from our rivals
The Business Development Manager will need:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment (essential)
• Strong sales and negotiation skills and experience
• A good level of education
• To be computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to compile and analyse statistical information
• Talent to identify and implement improvements to the company
• The ability to implement corporate strategy as required
• Prior experience within the sign industry (preferable)
It is important that the Business Development Manager is:
An effective communicator with strong rapport building skills and excellent interpersonal skills. You should be a well organised individual with the ability to prioritise where necessary and possess demonstrable project management skills. It is required that you have a proactive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude with the ability to work confidently and comfortably under pressure.
If you wish to be considered for the Business Development Manager opportunity please click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.