Delegate Acquisition Sales Executive
Delegate Acquisition Sales Executive - International B2B Events
Due to business growth and ambitious goals, we have exciting opportunities for driven and self- motivated individuals to join our established Delegate Acquisition Sales team within our Bristol Headquarters.
You will play a pivotal role within the organisation, identifying and securing the best senior level attendees for our summits, dinners and virtual round tables.
Who We Are:
GDS International creates engagement opportunities for global businesses, both onsite and online.
What does that actually, practically mean?
It means we bring senior executives together, face-to-face, at exclusive summits, conferences, and on virtual private roundtables to advance their business for commercial success. We work with some of the worlds' largest brands such as Hewlett Packard, Google and Microsoft, we bring together C level executives to deliver fantastic business to business events across the globe.
Our platform facilitates an environment for knowledge-sharing, topical discussion, networking and most importantly new business opportunities focused on real time project intelligence. Over two and a half days at fantastic global locations, our clients discuss the problems and challenges being faced within the digitally disruptive fast moving technology world we live in.
Our headquarters are based within central Bristol and have additional offices based in New York and Miami.
As an International Delegate Sales Executive you will be tasked with securing key executives for our summits, dinner and virtual roundtables and managing the ongoing business relationships with C-level clients:
- Reaching out to prospective clients via telephone to sell to them the value of attending one of our exclusive, invite only events
- Researching and understanding the industry sectors you are covering
- Updating the CRM system with detailed notes on each contact and detailing follow ups
- Building strong relationships with delegates
- Reporting regularly on progress and feedback on calls made to clients
- Registration of delegates against weekly KPI's and targets
- Strong sales/customer service skills and experience preferably obtained within a professional B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to communicate with senior level decision makers (from CEOs to Director Level)
- Self-motivated, team player and driven to hit and exceed targets
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in a fast paced environment
Why Should You Work With Us?
- We offer a competitive basic salary
- A lucrative un-capped commission structure with a realistic OTE
- Monthly individual and departmental incentives and prizes
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays) plus an additional 2-3 days during our 2 weeks Christmas closure and a ½ day extra holiday for your birthday
- Regular and consistent training sessions focused upon professional development including a weeks induction at the start of your career with us
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture
Check us out here:
Instagram - @gdscareers
Twitter - @gds_careers
Facebook - @gdsinternationalcareers
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to grow their career within international sales and to work for a growing and established company. Whether you tick all of the boxes or not, get in touch with us to see where a career with GDS International can take you.
Apply for Delegate Acquisition Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly