Business Development Executive - EMEA Summits
Business Development Executive
Division: GDS Summits
Salary: £22,500 - £27,500 / OTE £50-60,000 in Year 1
GDS International is a leader in creating engagement opportunities for businesses, both onsite and online.
We bring senior executives together, face-to-face at exclusive summits, executive dinners and on virtual private roundtables to advance their business with outstanding results.
We have international offices in New York, Miami and Bristol serving clients across the globe. With over 300 employees across 3 offices, £30 million in revenue per annum and approx. 15% growth year on year, we are perfectly positioned to offer career path progression to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
Our extensive client base includes: Microsoft, Adidas, HPE, Nike, Oracle, Citigroup and SAP to name a few. You will be expected to deal competently and confidently at a C' suite level within typical organisations of this calibre.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills as well as the ability to use a consultative sales approach. You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results and enjoying winning new business.
- Prospecting to build pipeline and strong personal relationships with new clients.
- A focus on lead generation to drive a strong list of new potential prospects.
- Managing opportunities throughout the entire new business sales cycle.
- Build a clear understanding of the decision making process and key stakeholders for each new client.
- Research both the client, product and industry to build a complete understanding for each new prospect.
- Network with existing and new clients to identify new opportunities.
- Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that GDS Summits provides to its clients.
- Identifying client needs and recommending the right product solution to ensure a successful outcome and delivering a demonstrable ROI.
- Collaborating with the product and marketing departments to find solutions and deliver better results to our clients.
- Ensuring all existing and new clients activities are logged and opportunities updated in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
- Meet and exceed all KPI's and Revenue targets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year's sales experience desirable.
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable, but not essential.
- Intelligent, professional and articulate with the ability to deliver a solution based sales approach.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients.
- Ability to deconstruct and interpret the relative business sectors at a granular level.
- Confidence in speaking with senior level decision makers.
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets
- Experience using CRM, ideally Salesforce to manage productivity and visibility of personal pipeline.
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays) and additional time off over Christmas and New Year period.
- An additional half days holiday on the day of your birthday.
- Reduced gym membership fees.
- Pension scheme.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture which includes; quarterly staff days out, early finishes, regular incentives for exemplifying GDS' core values and much more.