Account Executive - Saas Solutions for HR
Account Executive – Saas Solutions for HR
London, NW1 3DP
£35k – £45k / £70k – £80k OTE
As one of the leaders in the digital talent acquisition field, our client provides innovative SaaS solutions for recruitment professionals. The digital platform enables recruiters to make pre-recorded and live video interviews in order to optimise the candidates' pre-selection stage.
Already in Madrid, Milan, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Geneva and London, they are currently planning to continue on growing across Europe. More than 200 companies already decided to trust our client for their digital talent acquisition strategy: Total, Société Générale, Louis Vuitton, Kimberly Clark, Vente Privée... and many more to come!
Account Executive Role
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, your main objective will be to grow our customer base in the region.
You will be in charge of developing executive level relationships (mainly with HRD, Recruitment Heads, CIO) and also setting up long-lasting commercial partnerships with them.
To do so, you will need to be able to:
- Define and implement a territory plan that will create customer awareness and loyalty and a pipeline of new business prospects
- Identify and develop B to B customers via prospecting, cold calls, networking, meetings
- Develop a consultative sales approach to identify the key decision makers in your client portfolio and understand their needs
- Offer and conduct product demos to prospects and new customers
- Articulate the solutions, build customised business offers and negotiate contracts
Account Executive Specification
Of Masters graduate calibre, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful sales experience and already know the Human Resources field.
Curious, talented and ambitious, you want to be part of an amazing entrepreneurial adventure and contribute to the success of a leading company in its field.
Your skills and competencies:
- Experience in calling and selling to C-Level decision makers in HR, IT or Recruitment or SaaS
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, active listening, presentation and writing skills
- Challenge and results driven with the ability to execute successful plans
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Ability to identify and understand key market drivers
- A team player