This role is a mixed development and client support role and will suit an individual who is flexible, adaptable and focused on providing excellence in application development and client support.
We will provide in-position training and support to help you build your experience.
Here's what you should know if you would like to be a Graduate Developer at Deltek:
On any given day you might:
- Assist the development team and be responsible for core and client-focused application development
- Provide 2nd line technical support to clients
- Be involved in business case analysis
- Attend on-site support activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- have strong technical skills
- have a technology based degree (e.g. Computer Science or similar) and have attained a minimum of 2:1 from a UK University within the last 2 years
- have experience of programming in both interface and business logic using a high level development language such as C#
- Will have experience of working with databases using SQL.
- Have the ability to deal directly with customer support staff
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to handle multiple complex situations rapidly and intelligently
- Be willing to learn and have a 'can do' attitude
- ASP.NET (VB or C#) - 1 year minimum experience - Need to have strong skills in this area
- MS SQL Server and SQL (Structured Query Language) - 1 year minimum experience -Need to have strong skills in this area -Particularly Transact SQL
- XML/XSL - Desirable
- HTML - Desirable
- Ability to implement and administer IIS 5, 6 or 7 - Useful but not essential
- Infrastructure - Useful but not essential
Please submit your CV with your application if you wish to be considered for this role.
You must have the right to work in the UK
Please note; relocation is not offered as part of this role.