Supply teachers required
Randstad Education are looking for qualified individuals interested in teaching jobs in south east London. We require teachers throughout the Greenwich area for long-term cover. These teaching jobs can often lead to permanent appointments.
As a teacher working for Randstad Education you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a huge range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments
The teaching jobs in south east London are on an ongoing temporary basis, you will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children. You will be working to cover a varied and stimulating curriculum and support in all areas of the children's care.
As a teacher working in these schools, you will need to be confident in working with young children.
To be considered for these temporary teaching positions you must:
- Have recent experience of working with children (and be able to provide references)
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Randstad Education is one of the market leaders in the UK. Working for Randstad Education you will receive:
- A dedicated specialist consultant to deal with all your needs
- A competitive salary
- Access to free CPD
- You will be auto enrolled onto the company pension scheme
To apply for these teaching jobs please submit your application via this website.
Randstad Education Application Requirements:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Any position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained