Customer Service Advisor
Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Reservations Team based in our Head Quarters in Coventry City Centre. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £17,000 per annum.
Study Inn is a new concept in Student accommodation and combines the security, quality and comfort of a Hotel with the fun and vibrancy of student halls or residence. We have extensive experience in designing, building and operating both hotels and private student halls of residence. Study Inn first opened in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student housing available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 we opened three more centres in Coventry and new Centres in Nottingham and Sheffield which have gained Study Inn a National and International reputation.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our Reservations Team who will ensure the daily input and procedures are carried out efficiently for the reservations department by handling all reservation enquires and bookings in the correct and professional manner. This includes handling day-to-day emails, telephone calls & walk-in enquiries and aim to turn these enquiries into bookings. They will be able to take on a wide range of tasks listed below to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. Our Customer Service Advisor will require excellent customer-service, communication, and problem solving skills. They will also be able to demonstrate they can work under pressure while maintaining their composure and being friendly at all times.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- To deal with all enquiries either by phone, email or face to face in a polite and courteous manner.
- To ensure all enquiries are responded to promptly and to convert enquiries into confirmed bookings.
- To identify the needs of the customer and provide clear explanation and advice when required this include recognising customers’ personal preferences and budget.
- To have a clear understanding of each customers’ affordability in order to help the customer to select a suitable room type. This includes having the ability to discuss and analyse the financial situation of each customer and calculate the correct payment for each customer.
- To pass on any new business enquiries / sales leads to the relevant person
- To have a full understanding of all rates, packages, special promotions and methods of payment.
- To have a full understanding of all the room types, location, views, configurations and accommodations’ facilities.
- To book and arrange room viewings.
- To enter and monitor all reservations into the computer system, ensuring correct and up to date information.
- To carry out telephone chase calls from time to time to customers to secure payments.
- To action specific sales tasks as and when determined by the Line Manager.
- To document all business turned away when the accommodation is full or not enough rooms available.
- To complete all tasks allocated on your shift.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required from you from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
To apply as our Customer Service Advisor you will need:
- Proven IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face, Telephone & Email
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills
- Experience of a sales role ideally within a call centre or hotel sales / reservations environment
- Experience of working with sales targets as an individual and team
- Fluent in another language is essential
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced Christmas Leave – Not taken from annual entitlement
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of our Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now!