Credit Control Manager – Accounts Receivable Finance Team Management (AWDO-P2778)
Credit Control Manager required to manage an Accounts Receivable (AR) Team within a busy Finance Department with a Global Company based in Sale, Manchester.
SALARY: £38,000 - £48,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should live within a 20 mile radius from Sale, Manchester and must have previous management experience.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Control Manager to lead and manage an Accounts Receivable Team within this International Company’s Accounts / Finance Department.
Working as the Credit Control Manager you will manage and lead the Accounts Receivable Team, which will also involve managing the resources, processes, performance and reporting for the Accounts Receivable (AR) function located at the Company’s Shared Services Centre in Manchester.
Your responsibilities as the Credit Control Manager will involve motivating your team to achieve collection targets, leading the analysis of aged debt and implementation of collection strategies. The successful candidate will be experienced in setting targets for a team, managing performance to those targets and continuous improvement of processes. You will be very much hands on and be able to train and support the team in collection of cash, customer service, internal relationship building, process innovation and achievement of targets.
As the Credit Control Manager you will have previous experience of growing Direct Debit collections, implementing collection by credit card and working knowledge of the options available when chasing persistent debtors to clear accounts. Analysis of debt and provision of reporting to senior management will form an important part of the role.
This is an ideal job for someone that wants to work with a large global operation and play an important role within their Finance Team.
- You will have extensive proven experience in a Credit Control, Accounts Receivable or financial project leadership role, preferably with a proven track record in effectively managing an end to end AR process
- You will have proven people management experience and be able to demonstrate ability in provision of motivation, training and performance management.
- You will have strong customer service abilities and understanding of query ownership, management and resolution.
- Strong skills in SAP, Outlook and particularly Excel including Vlookups and pivot tables
- The successful candidate will ideally be ICM or AAT qualified or able to demonstrate qualification by experience
- Your ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a variety of formats
- Excellent written and oral communication and skills
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accountancy and Finance Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Sale, Greater Manchester
AWD online operates as an employment agency